Size 12, Too Fat For TV?

This stunning size 12 model was branded ‘too fat’ for TV competition. However, viewers voted her to the top female slot on the show. This is a fairly important piece of news. Click on over to the article and just look at the picture of this beautiful woman.

Jen Hunter, the model, responded, “You don’t have to be a size eight to be beautiful. I am trying to change an industry that is so set in its ways and its definition of what is beautiful. It is so hard and harsh at times.”

I’ve seen quite a bit of discussion on the paper-thin size of models lately. I have never been that interested in modeling or fashion (I am a guy), but this bit of news sparked my interest.

Also, the very healthy-looking Scarlett Johansson topped FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women this year.

Could we be embarking on an age where the ideal woman is once again curvy?

1. tiggerprr
    tiggerprr Published |

Gosh, I hope so! I’ll be en vogue again! :)

2. ADDIE
    ADDIE Published |

I always believed that the ideal woman is the curvey one!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Thursday Thirteen :-)

3. Justin
    Justin Published |

I’m definitely with you on that Addie. The ideal woman should be a curvy woman.

4. Carmi
    Carmi Published |

I sure hope so. The anorexic look really bugs me. It sends such an awful message to kids about what is and is not beautiful.

Dropped by from Michele’s. Welcome back to the M&G!

5. dizi izle
    dizi izle Published |

wonderful. Thank you. size 12 lol. :D

6. Roxanne
    Roxanne Published |

I really hope that people will change their perspective on how a woman should look like. Size 0 and size 1 doesn’t look healthy at all.

7. Game of Thrones Free eBooks
    Game of Thrones Free eBooks Published |

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this.