1. Cindy Swanson
    Cindy Swanson Published |

For me, there’s a huge difference between “religion” and a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ. Only one who has experienced that relationship can truly understand what I’m talking about. I’m a Baptist by denomination, but that doesn’t define me. I align myself with Jesus, because he’s not a “religion” to me; he is my friend and my Lord.

I haven’t taken the quiz yet, but I probably will…I can’t resist quizzes! :)

2. Justin
    Justin Published |

I agree that there’s a huge difference between religion and a relationship with Jesus. That’s why I’ve always seen religion as this man-made idea that brings many questions and disagreements. I don’t want to down religion here because it can be a great moral guide in life. It can lead one to that personal relationship, which I think is what we should all ultimately seek.

I would love to see what your quiz says about you.

3. AJ
    AJ Published |

1. Secular Humanism (100%)
    2. Unitarian Universalism (92%)
    3. Liberal Quakers (81%)
    4. Theravada Buddhism (72%)
    5. Neo-Pagan (71%)

Didn’t mean to come to this page, but the link to your “reading” page on http://justintadlock.com/archives/2007/10/24/using-wordpress-custom-fields-introduction pointed to here.

4. okay
    okay at |
  5. Claudia
    Claudia Published |

Dear me, I got the same diagnosis, and was priorily unaware UU existed, but I’m Pantheist – the third one would be right with me, I wasn’t aware I was so thoroughly christian rooted.

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
    2. Liberal Quakers – Religious Society of Friends (89%)
    3. Taoism (88%)
    4. Secular Humanism (82%)
    5. Mahayana Buddhism (79%)
    6. Theravada Buddhism (76%)

6. Indian Retailer
    Indian Retailer Published |

I tried, but got a 404 error midway…guess must’ve pushed some wrong buttons or my combination did not exist :))

7. Brainerd Lake
    Brainerd Lake Published |

I too didn’t know what to put on the facebook religion field. I decided to just leave it blank. I know a lot of potential employers and clients have the ability to view my profile and I feel they just don’t need to know that.