1. Cindy Swanson
    Cindy Swanson Published |

For me, there’s a huge difference between “religion” and a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ. Only one who has experienced that relationship can truly understand what I’m talking about. I’m a Baptist by denomination, but that doesn’t define me. I align myself with Jesus, because he’s not a “religion” to me; he is my friend and my Lord.

I haven’t taken the quiz yet, but I probably will…I can’t resist quizzes! 🙂

2. Justin
    Justin Published |

I agree that there’s a huge difference between religion and a relationship with Jesus. That’s why I’ve always seen religion as this man-made idea that brings many questions and disagreements. I don’t want to down religion here because it can be a great moral guide in life. It can lead one to that personal relationship, which I think is what we should all ultimately seek.

I would love to see what your quiz says about you.

3. AJ
    AJ Published |

1. Secular Humanism (100%)
    2. Unitarian Universalism (92%)
    3. Liberal Quakers (81%)
    4. Theravada Buddhism (72%)
    5. Neo-Pagan (71%)

Didn’t mean to come to this page, but the link to your “reading” page on http://justintadlock.com/archives/2007/10/24/using-wordpress-custom-fields-introduction pointed to here.

4. okay
    okay at |
  5. Claudia
    Claudia Published |

Dear me, I got the same diagnosis, and was priorily unaware UU existed, but I’m Pantheist – the third one would be right with me, I wasn’t aware I was so thoroughly christian rooted.

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
    2. Liberal Quakers – Religious Society of Friends (89%)
    3. Taoism (88%)
    4. Secular Humanism (82%)
    5. Mahayana Buddhism (79%)
    6. Theravada Buddhism (76%)

6. Indian Retailer
    Indian Retailer Published |

I tried, but got a 404 error midway…guess must’ve pushed some wrong buttons or my combination did not exist :))

7. Brainerd Lake
    Brainerd Lake Published |

I too didn’t know what to put on the facebook religion field. I decided to just leave it blank. I know a lot of potential employers and clients have the ability to view my profile and I feel they just don’t need to know that.

8. Hatem Yahia Saad
    Hatem Yahia Saad Published |

It is my conviction that a person should be in control of his religious choice, and taking a test may actually confuse him. If someone is totally convinced and certain of what he believes in, he will know it automatically. The only reason I can possibly find reasonable for doing so is if someone is taking an opinion on what religion to adopt. By the way, i realized that a large number of people who took this test ended up with ‘Unitarian Universalism’ as the first, isn’t this odd?

That being said, Justin i would like to recommend you to take a deeper look into Islam by reading the Quran yourself. The reason i am saying this is that you said that you don’t believe in everything the Bible says. You are right, because it has some illogical points. The Quran however is a 100% logical book; elaborating on life issues without contradicting itself.

Evil actions from Islamic individuals come from people declaring that they belong to Islam but violate its teachings, the religion itself is flawless. You will realize this when you read the Quran yourself, and please don’t depend on anyone’s assessment about the Quran because there are too many biased opinions. Overall, the rightful religion is one that makes complete logic in addition to feeling ‘right’, both factors are crucial.

If you are interested in just a summary of the logical arguments stated in the Quran, I have gathered them in a book:

Or contact me for a free copy no problem.