1. margalit
    margalit Published |

Oh damn. Laundry. I totally forgot. Been so busy with cleaning. I’ll get to it in a bit. Thanks for the reminder.

Michele sent me.

2. Karen
    Karen Published |

kEwL… I’ll give it a try.

btw, Michele sent me to say “Hi”! :+)

3. Karen
    Karen Published |

Honored to be here twice today!

4. Carmi
    Carmi Published |

Yep, I so totally hear ya. I can’t STAND Mondays. It’s almost as if they were designed from the start to be both depressing AND annoying.

Here’s hoping yours goes quickly!

5. YellowRose
    YellowRose Published |

Mondays, Yuck! I am not a fan either…I’ll have to give this one a try! Looks like fun!

6. Veda
    Veda Published |

Reminds me of the Boomtown Rats.

Mondays represent another week of adventure and yet another weekend to come.

7. Holly Schwendiman
    Holly Schwendiman Published |

Boy I hear you on so many counts. Thanks for dropping by my corner. Here’s hoping your Monday went fast and your relaxing days are coming up even faster! ;)

Hugs,
    Holly

8. Betty
    Betty Published |

Oh yeah, I remember Mondays like that, back when I was working! Not that I would recommend this to anyone but now that I am unable to work from disabilities, I don’thave to worry about lunch or laundry. The getting up early and having to get up early bugs me though. Majorly. I get up to get the youngest and the grandson off to school so I look forward to those holidays and summer!

9. Kwizgiver
    Kwizgiver Published |

Hey Justin…

I thought five things I hate would be easier… but as I got going I kept thinking of funny things about Moandays. I’m on the other end of the class thing… trying to make it interesting for students with no imagination or interest. :-)
    Allison

10. Roxanne
    Roxanne Published |

I hate monday. I can’t even think of anything I like about monday. My least favorite subject is on a monday. I have a whole day class on a monday and it’s usually traffic every monday.