1. Jonathan
    Jonathan Published |

You are the most talented writer I know. You are a funny guy Mr. Tadlock!

2. Justin
    Justin Published |

Why thank you bestest friend Jonathan. I’m glad you enjoyed the article.

In response to the message you sent me on Facebook, I will definitely be down there visiting at some point. Remember, I get you at least one weekend out of the month from now on.

3. Susan Helene Gottfried
    Susan Helene Gottfried Published |

Very funny, Justin. I can totally see where you’re coming from and might have contended for Cool Girlfriend status, myself, back in my day.

Here from Michele’s.

4. david in the mountains
    david in the mountains Published |

you put a lot of thought into that ( i think )

5. Lady G~
    Lady G~ Published |

LOL! I like you sense of humor. I have the answer to your dilemma… you need a girlfriend of your own. :o)

Better yet, settle down and get married. That’s when the partying “really” beings.

6. Lady G~
    Lady G~ Published |

Ooops, I meant to type begins. Guess I partied to much last night. :o)

7. Justin
    Justin Published |

I think you may be right. I should definitely start thinking about settling down.

I might have to write about some of my other friends with girlfriends who know how to hang out with the guys.

Of course, I don’t really party like in the post. I definitely exaggerated the points. I figured it would be a humorous article to write. I’ve always wanted to write it for some reason — just felt compelled to go ahead and do it.

8. Lady G~
    Lady G~ Published |

LOL! It was very humorous. My Knight and I were didn’t party too much. We aren’t into drinking either. Not that it’s wrong. Just never developed a taste for it. We got married young. He was 19 and I was just shy of 19. You could say we’ve grown together. Life’s been good. :o) God’s blessing on your quest for the right one.

9. Justin Tadlock » Life At 23
    Justin Tadlock » Life At 23 at |
  10. Katrina
    Katrina Published |

Justin, honey it is certainly time for you to settle down. I love the article, you are extremely talented. Sorry I haven’t talked with you in sooooo long, but I’ve been kinda busy. Keep up the good writing. Love ya, Katrina

11. online-dating-agency.1datingonline
    online-dating-agency.1datingonline at |
  12. Steve
    Steve Published |

There are a lot of familiar truths in this article that I can relate to. It also reminds me of how I’ve so often felt like the best friend of the girl I wanted to date and girls don’t seem to date guys who are their best friends. Story of my life it seems.

I would like to direct you to an article about using the Internet to date safely Is Online Dating Safe? 10 Tips For Safe Internet Dating If you are dating then I think that you will find it interesting even if you don’t use the Internet to find your dates.

13. Joseph Palowski
    Joseph Palowski Published |

I always try and hook My Friends up with girls they like.I get a great joy out of it.It makes Me very happy,to see them happy.I like being with girls,that really care about Me.They’re the Best kind.

14. Gerry
    Gerry Published |

Nice list of tips in this Guide. Very nice original work that we may read in your post.

Thanks you.

15. Ephrem
    Ephrem Published |

Great sense of humour, Justin:-) You’re really talented. You should write more of this. But jokes aside, you’re absolutely right about “best friends [who]fall off the face of the earth once they’ve managed to attract a member of the opposite sex”. It happens all the time.

16. Eat it
    Eat it Published |

This is by far one of the saddest things i’ve ever read…go get a girlfriend and quit feeling sorry for yourself…Maybe when you can offer your best friend a life full of happiness, kids, and growing old together…maybe then he’ll pick you over the girl he’s wrapped up in…

17. Justin Tadlock
    Justin Tadlock Published |

Eat it
    If you bothered reading through the comments, you would’ve noticed the first comment was from my best friend, Jonathan.

“You are the most talented writer I know. You are a funny guy Mr. Tadlock!”

This is simply an ongoing joke between the two of us.

Also, if you would’ve taken notice of the lightheartedness of the post and the ridiculously outrageous demands, then maybe you would’ve seen that this post has nothing to do with me “feeling sorry for [myself]” or any type of jealousy.

“One of the saddest things” is that you don’t know how to distinguish a joke between friends from anything remotely serious. Another sad thing is that you’ve managed to make a fool of yourself by leaving a comment on a post where everyone else understands that this article was meant to be a joke.

18. Cross
    Cross Published |

Nice list, I will tell it my friends :)

19. Rich
    Rich Published |

I love the list. Lots of funny and true things in there.

20. Denise
    Denise Published |

I thought it was a pretty funny read.

21. Katerina
    Katerina Published |

Mr. Tadlock – a guy with a good sense of humor:) Thank you threw a link to all your friends:)