1. K
    K Published |

This looks fine. I’m using it now. However do I have to edit the “top-navi.php” whenever there’s a need to add a page?

2. K
    K Published |

One thing tho, does the comments or messages goes straightly to my email account or it’s just a normal comment box? I tried to leave messages but it went through like a normal comment on my blog.

3. K
    K Published |

“With this technique, no comments show on the contact page, but they show in my WordPress dashboard.”

Ok I got it, so only me can see the comments when I’m logged-in at wordpress, right?

4. Justin
    Justin Published |

K, yes, only you can see the comments on your Contact page through your WordPress dashboard. Not sure what your asking with “top-navi.php” though.

This is really only a temporary solution for me, but it can be useful because you already have great spam blocking with Akismet.

5. Rudi
    Rudi Published |

I use since ever intouch:

I really like it!

6. Justin
    Justin Published |

Rudi, I’ve tried Intouch and have decided that it wasn’t what I wanted. I’m actually still using this idea right now. I’m loving it because it’s simple and I definitely don’t have spam because of Akismet.

7. Paul Roberts
    Paul Roberts Published |

i use the wp-contactform plugin

8. Justin
    Justin Published |

Thanks Paul, but I’ve tried Ryan Duff’s too. I’m actually enjoying using the method I’ve described in this post now.

9. Miguel
    Miguel Published |

props. this is actually a great idea. i’ve always thought that contact forms were over shoot. the one i use on my website is sort-of nice, but it’s a great example of too many bells and whistles, it’s on right now and I haven’t quite finished the CSS on it… Anyways, I may give your idea a try.
    cheers

10. Justin Tadlock
    Justin Tadlock Published |

Miguel
    I actually have another simpler idea that requires less coding if you don’t mind waiting a few more days for the tutorial.

11. Rajesh
    Rajesh Published |

hi,

thanks for this,

i need help, my side bar ain’t visible

regards

12. Dee
    Dee Published |

Thanks for sharing this one. I might use it one of these days. :)

13. Desertpeach
    Desertpeach Published |

This is just wonderful. Thanks!
    Saves me from having to check another email address and it is sooo simple to use

14. Philipp
    Philipp Published |

Yeah! It’s what I was looking for. I also tried several plugins, but they don’t really fit in my page or I have to change my stylesheet. As a comment it should work fine with askimet. Easy and clean! Thanks!

15. Divageek
    Divageek Published |

So.. did you ever come across that perfect contact form for Wordpress? I currently have a freelance project that’s asking for a contact form with several radio button options that they want implemented in the form and I’m having a hard time finding something that allows me to add those.. so any luck?

16. Luke
    Luke Published |

Well it’s 2010 now and I still can’t find the perfect contact form, this is a brilliant idea, thankyou!