1. Nice from Thailand
    Nice from Thailand Published |

Looks great! I’d love to see color variations

2. Fath
    Fath Published |

Looks tempting! :) Yeah “Nice from Thailand” was right. Maybe you should put some color variations.

3. Justin
    Justin Published |

I was actually thinking about it. I’d like to get the functionality down before I get into color variations though. I do think that it’s a viable option though.

Any recommendations? Anyone that follows my work knows that I’m not the best designer. I’m the code guy. Give me a design, and I’ll lay the code out however you want it. Do you two have any color schemes you’d like to see?

4. Kristian
    Kristian Published |

Hi Justin.
    That looks great. I agree that color options would be really apreciated among many, and i for one would love to see red/white like this site.
    I would love to give you a design, but havent played with designing for so long, that i’m afraid to start again.

5. Justin
    Justin Published |

Well, it looks like everyone is really pushing for color options. I think I’ll have to come up with a few. Thanks Krisitan for your input also.

6. Aaron Stevens
    Aaron Stevens Published |

Justin,

Looks GREAT! send me a email, and I Will get you a few designs (I just need a few params from you) and I can whip it up.

The bad thing about all your amazing themes, is I have to keep changing and cant decide. :-)

7. Armen
    Armen Published |

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen something like this idea before, but I don’t think it was in WordPress, so this could be quite new for the community.

Really nice idea, Justin. All I’d suggest, is that it might be better to switch the columns. People are getting used to content on the left.

8. Justin
    Justin Published |

Thanks for the input Armen. I think I’m fairly set with the columns this way though. I’m actually tired of designing everything with the content on the left, which I generally prefer.

OK, now you’ve got me thinking. I do prefer to have content on the left, but I think it might take away from the cool jQuery functionality. Now, I’m just not sure.

9. Aaron Stevens
    Aaron Stevens Published |

Justin,

Keep it the way you have it and want it..

If everyone designed to what was the normal, Nothing new would be created.

I actually have some wonderful ideas around what you have started already.

Aaron

10. Justin
    Justin Published |

Aaron, I keep meaning email you about the design ideas. You have my email, shoot me whatever ideas you have. I’m definitely open to some other color schemes.

11. liezmaya
    liezmaya Published |

Can I download It? :D

12. Justin
    Justin Published |

Sorry liezmaya, not yet. I’m still working on some of the functionality of the theme. I want to throw out a few color variations also. I’ll definitely release it within the next month though. So, if you can wait that long, then I hope it’ll be a theme you’ll enjoy.

13. liezmaya
    liezmaya Published |

hehe Thanks, how If Black elegant colors :P

14. Justin
    Justin Published |

Liezmaya, I’m definitely thinking about a black/charcoal color scheme. I’m open to any other color suggestions.

15. Elvis Ripley