1. African Boy
    African Boy Published |

Awesome!!!!

2. Wp Wordpress » Blog Archive » Highlighting 10 great Options theme mods
  3. CodeRed
    CodeRed Published |

Wow, very cool to see how others have utilized this great theme. It’s neat that they’re all similar in a way, but distinctly different. Thanks for the include, Justin.

4. M-ALO.DK
    M-ALO.DK at |
  5. Congratulations are in order!:
    Congratulations are in order!: at |
  6. Raimy
    Raimy Published |

It’s great to see the amazing things people can do with this amazing theme! I am honored to be included here, thanks Justin.

7. theKaizer1
    theKaizer1 Published |

Thanks a lot for including my blog! You have created a great theme.

8. Sharing Sites on Sunday:
    Sharing Sites on Sunday: at |
  9. Tony
    Tony Published |

A friend of mine (Jenny at theweejenny.net) pointed this out to me. Thanks for highlighting mine here (attackofthepowerbrick). Your theme honestly just did exactly what I wanted, it’s really amazing. I had a design in my head and I’ve had to make a lot of compromises (originally it was to be custom built, but I never got the money I hoped to put toward funding that), but this just worked out so well that I can’t possibly complain.

You know, I tried to send you a book as thanks… but Amazon apparently thinks it has the wrong address for you? They wound up sending it back and I got a refund. Is that still incorrect?

10. Tony
    Tony Published |

Also, I’m slightly embarassed that AdBrite keeps giving me ads with scantily glad women in them, especially now that it’s been immortalized in a screen grab lol.

11. Flora Plume | Cody Redmon - Photoblog
  12. Anonymous
    Anonymous Published |

hello justin
    my blog http://www.acikgoz.org

13. BoltClock
    BoltClock Published |

CSS modification, eh? Sounds like I could do something like what I’m doing for Sandbox.

14. Ed Z
    Ed Z Published |

Hi Justin, I’m flattered to be mentioned in your theme customization gallery! I think it’s more of a testament to a well designed theme that even I with my meager css/php skills could customize it to my liking!

I’m looking forward to trying v. 1.1!

15. BoltClock
    BoltClock Published |

Justin, do you think there someday might be an Options Designs Competition, like how Scott did it with Sandbox? :P

16. thinkjayant
    thinkjayant Published |

hi justin,

i liked your theme very much. it is well made and balanced. i don’t have php experience but did well with its default option.

i have a problem though. Does your theme having widgets slows its loading time. i around 4 widget in a page and 8-9 plug ins. i think it loads a bit slow off lately. any ideas?

also feel free to bookmark or take screen shots of my theme. I have just started and plan to grow big. Will always put your theme link in my credits page.

PS : i intend to use your site with more mods. i think you will like it. have a look at it.

by the way…. THANKS and THUMBS UP

17. andy
    andy Published |

scantily “glad” women? One wonders what yould make them more happy. Perhaps some more clothes. Maybe they’re cold.

18. Showcasing another 10 great Options theme mods
  19. andri
    andri Published |

Thanks for share us the best mods brotha…