1. PowerTools
    PowerTools Published |

Justin,

I wasn’t one of the donors :) but your themes are among the best I’ve seen so far.
    Anyway, Enjoy Your New Toy!.

Hilmy.

2. Christine
    Christine Published |

Good for you!! I’m so glad people are donating. You really deserve it for all the work you’ve done and continue to do.

It’s amazing how colors can look so different from one monitor to the next… have fun with your new toy. ;)

3. J Mehmett
    J Mehmett Published |

Wow. Cool monitor, man, I didn’t know it was your birthday, Happy Birth Month to you. By the way, is that Windows XP, or vista with XP theme?

4. BoltClock
    BoltClock Published |

That’s an awesome monitor you got there. Happy belated birthday :)

@J Mehmett: From what I observe (little details and everything), it’s Firefox with an IE7 theme on Windows XP.

5. Anonymous
    Anonymous Published |

Justin, I’d like to donate but I can’t figure out how! I left a note on the form in your contacts page but haven’t heard back and I can’t find an email address or paypal button anyplace around here… am I going stupid in my old age? (It’s entirely possible, I’m 33 ;)).

Happy new monitor!!

Ricky

6. SE7EN
    SE7EN Published |

Congrats for getting new monitor. You deserve the donation, your themes are super premium :D Happy belated birthday.

7. StefanJ
    StefanJ Published |

Happy birthday! Enjoy your new monitor, you deserve it!
    I would also like to join the saluting crowd there: your work is nothing but GREAT!
    Stefan/Sweden

8. david cheong
    david cheong Published |

Happy belate birthday, and i always admire your work which i did mentioned earlier. :) Plus i think i have recommended your webblog themes via twitter too. So far, i’ve seen, your the best and clean looking themes that i’ve downloaded and used.

9. MhawSayar
    MhawSayar Published |

Happy Birthday Justin! And we always thank you too for creating cool things in WordPress! :)

Have a Great time in SK!

10. Dhaval Jani
    Dhaval Jani Published |

Thanks for great themes and the support on forums! I havent finished the modification yet but I will soon reply to the email for credit link removal from footer… neways I just want to thank you and emaild you a thank you token:) thanks again…

11. wpGuy
    wpGuy Published |

Lucky you! I remember when I switched to TFT, man what a difference. Happy b-day ;-)

12. Anonymous
    Anonymous Published |

that’s great – will have to check xe.com to get a sense of those prices in dollars – will drop you a little cash later this week

13. Ely
    Ely Published |

I sincerely love your STRUCTURE theme. Congratulations on your new monitor! Happy Birthday and best wishes!

14. Demannu
    Demannu Published |

Options is amazing. Thanks!

15. BoltClock
    BoltClock Published |

Well Justin, don’t even think about owning Vista. It’s a sin in itself.

16. Kay Kastum
    Kay Kastum Published |

Well you deserve it pal, and besides it’s about time. :)
    So far so good in the new place?

17. David Cheong
    David Cheong Published |

Welcome to the tweet tweet world :) Glad to have you in.

18. Lite Review
    Lite Review Published |

i think i like XP more then vista to. congratulation with your new monitor, i have a plan to buy new one within few next day.

19. Kosol
    Kosol Published |

You’re the Great! Wish you enjoying your work.

20. Den
    Den Published |

Yeah, you deserved the donation for all your hard work and brilliant coding/design. Your Option is the best and been searching all this time for it. You know what bloggers wants.
    Thanks also for the donors.
    Go! Justin Go!

21. Anonymous
    Anonymous Published |

Hello Justin,
    I’m new to WordPress and also to owning a domain. When I started I realized quickly that I wasn’t able to create my own theme so I started browsing the free ones available. Came across Ā«OptionsĀ» after trying out a few others.

Just wanted to say that I appreciate the tremendous amount of work you’ve put into this…and for FREE! I’m very happy that I found it and it’s so much fun too, now that I’ve got the hang of it.

How come you’re in South Korea…work?