1. Ben
    Ben Published |

The other problem comes from plugin that, as you said in the begining of the article, don’t use wp_enqueue. We can get rid of those by removing the wp_head filter the plugin uses to append the script/style.

It would be so good if every plugins were giving you the chance to say where they are allowed to include styles and scripts. Most of them just include on every page, regardless of if the script is used or not…

1. swapnil
      swapnil Published |

Ben,
      Thanks for the help. In some plugins they are using and script tags. How to convert them into wp_enqueue_style(); and wp_enqueue_script();

Please help me. And i would also like to know where should i create a single js file to merge all in it…Thanks in advance..

2. links for 2009-08-06 | Links | WereWP
  3. J Mehmett
    J Mehmett Published |

Short, descriptive and sweet tip. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I figured out that, the script can be registered, only, when needed:

add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'my_deregister_javascript', 100 );

function my_deregister_javascript() {
       if ( !is_page('Contact') ) {
    	wp_deregister_script( 'contact-form-7' );
    }

So it will load that script only on Contact page…

4. Banago
    Banago Published |

Really useful technique. I have been looking for something like this.

The solution that J Mehmett added to the script is very nice too.

Great job.

5. takayukister
    takayukister Published |

Hi Justin! Thank you for nice articles every time :)

To Contact Form 7 users, you can also use WPCF7_LOAD_JS constant to control JavaScript loading.

Takayuki Miyoshi (author of Contact Form 7)

6. brainsolid
    brainsolid Published |

Hi, Justin!
    Sorry for offtopic)
    Your widget “WordPress-o-Sphere” in sidebar — is this just text widget or some kind of plugin?

7. Gaby
    Gaby Published |

Oh this is a wonderful tip :D I have many plugins so I’ve been thinking of trying to reduce the load they put on the site and this could really help. Thank you!

8. Keith Purkiss (Alex Jeffreys Student)

Thanks Justin,

That’s a good point and it’s a good idea to tidy it all up into one style sheet.
    I’m trying to keep my plug-ins to a minimum and havent looked at this yet, but one link widget I had uses a remote file which is also going to slow it down. Possible I could copy that file onto my server although that would mean updating it regularly.

Thanks

Keith

9. WordPress trick: Disable plugin stylesheet
  10. Joe Somebody
    Joe Somebody Published |

This couldn’t have come at a better time. One thing that has always annoyed me about Contact Form 7 was the fact that it loaded what was only needed on the contact page onto every single page of the site. I now have exactly what I need to create cleaner and meaner WordPress based sites.

11. Simon Wilby
    Simon Wilby Published |

Great! Timely script for me. Just checking out my scripts and found out I need to disable some styles of my page.

12. Gilbert
    Gilbert Published |

Hi Justin,

Love your articles in general.
    Just a question out of the scope of this article: how do you setup the “notify me of followup comments via e-mail” as you are doing below?

Are you using “http://txfx.net/code/wordpress/subscribe-to-comments/”?

13. V.C
    V.C Published |

It’s really useful.
    But what about the others?
    How could I disable them :-<

14. WordPress Weekend Resources - August 14, 2009 | Theme Lab
  15. Wordpress Blog Services - WordPress Weekend Resources - August 14, 2009
  16. Eduard Seifert
    Eduard Seifert Published |

Hi Justin, thank for this really handy tip. Now i know how to disable the CSS from the Cleaner Gallery Plugin without commentig out every time you update your plugin.

/**
     * Remove CSS Styles added by Plugins
     * @note use plugin directory name
     * @see  http://justintadlock.com/archives/2009/08/06/how-to-disable-scripts-and-styles
    function my_deregister_styles() {
    	wp_deregister_style( 'cleaner-gallery' );
    my_deregister_styles();

Thank you very much.

17. Como desativar scripts e estilos no wordpress | Ajuda Wordpress em Português
  18. Como desactivar scripts y estilos | Zona-WordPress
  19. GB Pics
    GB Pics Published |

Short, descriptive and sweet tip.

20. החלקה יפנית
    החלקה יפנית Published |

That wasvery usefull to all of us.
    The good thing in WP is that it’s very friendly, has a lot of plugins and a lot of knowledge such as Justin’s. But it’s quiet confusing for beginners.
    I moved from shared blogging system towards WP.
    Can you refer for the beginners any simple website, beside your most important post ?

21. Pen Whitening
    Pen Whitening Published |

Thanks for simplifying this otherwise complex process so even a WP newbie like me can tackle this performance optimization. However, I will leave the file merge to an expert.

22. Jonas8
    Jonas8 Published |

Very useful tip. When a project tends to evolve, a plethora of plugins tend to follow. Advice like this can make all the difference. Thanks!

23. Daniel
    Daniel Published |

This is a really great tutorial. One of my websites has become insanely slow, and I followed these instructions and it helped a lot! Thanks mate!

24. 10 WordPress ‘HOW-TO’ to Give it the Quality it Deserves
  25. 10 WordPress ‘HOW-TO’ to Give Your Blog the Quality it Deserves | Webmaster Tips
  26. Teresa White
    Teresa White Published |

Thanks for great tips. I followed your instructions, changed theme and my blog loads 5 times faster

27. 10 WordPress ‘HOW-TO’ to Give Your Blog the Quality it Deserves | huibit05.com
  28. 10 WordPress ‘HOW-TO’ to Give Your Blog the Quality it Deserves | SeanBurdick
  29. Paula
    Paula Published |

Some of the blog I frequent on a regular basis could do with reading this article. I’ll discretely pass this post onto some of them. Thanks

30. Bookmarks for 21.08.2009 through 26.08.2009 - mafflog
  31. WordPress trick: Disable plugin stylesheet « Test Blog
  32. Chris
    Chris Published |

this is a useful techniques.thanks for a nice article i might be thinking to change my theme and this will be a very useful guide for me.

33. David
    David Published |

Tips on making this work better

I’d add one more – use a plugin like Headspace2, it enables you to load scripts, css, or just raw head data on a post by post basis, after you’ve stopped them loading globally. So I do that with wp-polls, so the poll css is not on every page when I only need it on an occasional post.

34. Kim
    Kim Published |

Thanks for this Justin. I have several plugins that I have customized the styles for and now I don’t have to worry about editing their respective stylesheets every time the plugin is updated.

35. Judith
    Judith Published |

At the beginning I also tried out every plugin and widget available. But it really slowed down my whole page. Also it sometimes looks unprofessional if you have to many widgets and plugins. But thank you Justin for providing us with a script. That way you don’t have to uninstall everything – what I always did until now.

36. Aktuelle Links (gespeichert vom 04.09.2009 bis zum 05.09.2009) « Der Webanhalter
  37. jonty
    jonty Published |

excellent as always !
    I’m goonna check the Disabling javascript, I have to fix something around that using that snipe..

38. 10 секретов и примочек для wordpress | cooledit
  39. Stefan
    Stefan Published |

Please pardon the clueless here but: “deregister as many stylesheets as you need”
    I can get one stylesheet to “de-regester” but I can not figure out the syntax to de-regester 2 stylesheets without breaking functions.php.
    I guess I’m looking for an example with 2 de-regestered stylesheets.
    Thanks, S

40. Kim
    Kim Published |

@Stefan: Did you try listing each handle as follows:

function my_deregister_styles() {
    	wp_deregister_style( 'wp-pagenavi', 'cleaner-gallery' );
  41. Stefan
    Stefan Published |

@Kim: Yes i did, whatever handle is in the second spot (cleaner-gallery in your example) is still being requested when I look in firebug at the css requests for that page.
    I thought perhaps I was missing a space or something but no joy. I even swapped around the handle’s and only the first one is no longer requested.
    I am trying to de-regester wp-postratings, theme-my-profile and theme-my-login, anyone of these in the first position gets de-regestered second one is still requested.
    It must be my syntax though I copied the examples………hmmmm.

42. Daniel Suffolk
    Daniel Suffolk Published |

A great read thank you, I have only just started playing around with wordpress and your tips have come in handy,

43. Dave
    Dave Published |

@Stefan, did you find a solution to de-registering more than one script? I can’t figure it out either.

44. Dave
    Dave Published |

Of course, as soon as I ask the question, I figure it out. Very simple:

function my_deregister_styles() {
    	wp_deregister_style( 'wp-pagenavi' );
    	wp_deregister_style( 'contact-form-7' );
  45. Jack
    Jack Published |

I can put in the header instead of the functions.php?

add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'my_deregister_javascript', 100 );

function my_deregister_javascript() {
    	wp_deregister_script( 'contact-form-7' );
    }

Or put the function in functions.php and add_action the header?

46. Kim
    Kim Published |

@Jack: You would add all of that code to your functions.php file, and it will remove the javascript from the header automatically. You don’t need to edit your header.php file at all.

47. Stjepan Tafra
    Stjepan Tafra Published |

Is it possible, using this method, to prevent NextGen gallery from inserting the version number into tags?

48. 12 Lesser Known But Useful WordPress Hacks
  49. Wordpress: Performance optimieren | bertdesign.de
  50. How to Disable Scripts And Styles : Wordpress Hack
  51. Darrin
    Darrin Published |

Ooh excellent post. I didn’t know that this was possible. I was always afraid to mess with the plugins for fear of breaking it altogether. Time to go mess with my site and hope I don’t break it to bad.

52. Disabling Scripts and CSS styles in WordPress | Netvivs
  53. Ryan Isra
    Ryan Isra Published |

Nice post, for those who weren’t advanced in programming, especially web programming.

54. Devin
    Devin Published |

Thanks for posting this Justin. I just added the WP Navi deregister to my list of useful Thematic filters- even though it’s only sorta related. Too useful to leave off though: http://wordpresstheming.com/2009/10/useful-thematic-filters/.

55. Benjamin
    Benjamin Published |

This worked great: but is there a way to enable it only on certain templates instead of the exact page? For instance if I want a certain script to be allowed on single.php pages?

Thanks in advance! I’m still wrapping my head around much of this code!

56. Thomas Carter
    Thomas Carter Published |

@Ben for sure i’ve just done this, based on J Mehmett’s great comment (the 2nd comment)

Based on your example:

if(!is_single()){
    wp_deregister_script(‘the-script’);
    }

So if the page is not single.php the script will be de-registered!

57. Funktionen, Javascripte und CSS Styles aus wp_head entfernen « design & programmierung
  58. 20+ Tips Lengkap Optimasi WordPress
    20+ Tips Lengkap Optimasi WordPress at |
  59. How to load Javascript on specific pages in Wordpress – Web Design / Development | FLDtrace
  60. Increasing The Speed Of Your WordPress Blog | DevWebPro
  61. Some WordPress Stuff « i can haz .NET
  62. Juri
    Juri Published |

Thanks for this great hack! However, when I applied it all other scripts stopt to function eventhough they where present in the head.

This appeared to be caused by the fact that plugin also wrote an extra inline script in the head. So check for extra write functions in the php.

63. bLu
    bLu Published |
    add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'my_deregister_javascript', 100 );

function my_deregister_javascript() {
    	if ( !is_page('contact') ) {
    		wp_deregister_script( 'contact-form-7' );

add_action( 'wp_print_styles', 'my_deregister_styles', 100 );

function my_deregister_styles() {
    	if ( !is_page('contact') ) {
    		wp_deregister_style( 'contact-form-7' );
    		wp_deregister_style( 'style' );
    }

i use contact form 7 on multiple pages ( eg: contact, addnote, feedback )
    how can i do this ?

64. acebone
    acebone Published |

Hi!

I was thinking:

Since all your JS and CSS files are registered, Wordpress KNOWS what you need right?

So why not let WP gather all those files into on big CSS file and one big JS file automatically?

That way you’d load ONE stylesheet and ONE javascript file, and you’d never have to think about it.

It could even do some compacting before serving them (and then cache them of course)

I was actually searching for a plugin that did this, which is why I found this post.

Is it a feasible idea?

Is it already done, and if so, where?

Regards
    Acebone

65. Codrin
    Codrin Published |

adding all js / css into one file will decrease the website performance

load the css & js only on the pages that you need.

66. acebone
    acebone Published |

I am talking about aggregating the scripts in the queue

So you could still modify the queue on a pr. page basis. Everything would be business as usual, except wordpress would combine whatever CSS and JS is needed for the particular page

This should almost be default wordpress behaviour come to think about it

67. John
    John Published |

Is there any way at all to disable javascript from loading from a certain plugin if that plugin does not have a wp enqueue script handle? Or is there a tutorial somewhere that teaches you how to manually add in a handle? The plugin in question is WP Forum.

68. Carlo
    Carlo Published |

I’d like to know this as well.

I’m using a plugin that doesn’t use wp_enqueue_script and instead echoes tags in a function called addHeaderCode(). This function is then added to the wp_head with add_action("wp_head", array(&$this, "addHeaderCode"));

When I try to do something like remove_action('wp_head', addHeaderCode); nothing happens because the function name gets prepended with what looks to me like a session ID? (i.e. 1db0e0f7ce9..) When I include it, the action is removed.

Am I doing this right? Will appreciate any help! Thanks!

69. 12 Lesser Known But Useful WordPress Hacks | php tutorial
  70. Bill Bennett
    Bill Bennett Published |

I have trouble with this from the outset.

If I open wp-contact-form-7.php, there’s no

wp_enqueue_script

What’s going on?

71. Micah
    Micah Published |

I only wish I had found this earlier! What a great tutorial. If only authors would be more responsible about when to add scripts and styles, we wouldn’t need to resort to this method as much.

One of the most notorious for bulking up themes is NextGEN. While it’s a wonderful plugin for Wordpress, I can’t STAND that a ton of JS and CSS is added to both wp_head and wp_footer. The author also doesn’t include any method that specifies these scripts and styles only load on pages with galleries!

While this deregister method takes care of some of the unnecessary files on pages which don’t have galleries, it doesn’t take care of the version NextGEN version number, CoolIris/PicLens, and additional on-page script in the footer. Has anyone ever looked into this and how to compliment this method to take care of the rest of these scripts and styles?

1. Derek
      Derek Published |

I had a look through the NEXTGEN plugin and found that there is an easier way to turn off the registration of scripts:

NGG_SKIP_LOAD_SCRIPTS

so in your functions.php file just add

define('NGG_SKIP_LOAD_SCRIPTS',TRUE);

wohoo!

72. Lisa
    Lisa Published |

Is it possible that this code stopped working?

I have tried several plugins, including contact form 7 and there is no wp_enqueue_script

73. Optimizing Your Wordpress Blog
    Optimizing Your Wordpress Blog at |
  74. Tutorial: Geschwindigkeit und Ladezeit von Webseiten optimieren » Webseite, Plugin, Tipp, Bilder, Plugins, Cache » IhrWebprofi.at
  75. No Will No Skill » Blog Archive » How to disable scripts and styles in Wordpress
  76. Jk_
    Jk_ Published |

Thanks Justin.

Really useful stuffs around here!

Cheers.

77. Adam Capriola
    Adam Capriola Published |

Great guide!

I am having trouble removing some scrips and css files generated by plugins though, because they aren’t generating actual files in some cases, but just adding code to the header.

It’s annoying and I’m only having some mild success sniffing the culprits out. If you search for “wp_head” in some plugins you’ll see something like add_action(‘wp_head’, ‘somefunction’)

So in functions.php you can just repeat that, but with remove_action (and then add conditionals for when you really do want it to show).

However, some plugins are sneaky and I am having trouble finding the wp_head add actions. :( Audio Player, for example is one I can’t seem to pick out.

78. WordPress - Findable Designs
    WordPress - Findable Designs at |
  79. Andrei
    Andrei Published |

Yup :D great tips. J Mehmett’s solution solved a big problem for me. Thank you very much :)

80. David Alexander
    David Alexander Published |

This is one of the best wordpress tutorials I have stumbled upon in a long time. I cannot believe these plugins do not have some default checking facility to see if they are needed, especially in the example of contact forms where they are often on one page, and the site could have hundreds of pages/posts. Great tips on speeding up Wordpress, I think this is going to become an operation I perform on nearly every site build from here on in. Keep up the good work Justin.

81. David Alexander
    David Alexander Published |

Hey Justin, I came up against something.

So I was having good results with more complex conditional versions of what you are doing with several scripts and creating a tree for a string of pages etc, the issue was this though, I was controlling certain scripts to work on the front end on certain pages, but then found the plugins didn’t have the functionality on the back on (dashboard) of wordpress, I was wondering if there is a smart way to still load the scripts you need inside the dashboard independently from the front end of whether its something only needed on is_single etc?

Cheers man.

82. Speed Up and Optimize Your WordPress Site
  83. Jeroen
    Jeroen Published |

Hello Justin

Great article , i am only having one issue , is there a possibility to register a script on multiple pages something like :

add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'my_deregister_javascript', 100 );

function my_deregister_javascript() {
    	if ( !is_page('contact' , 'events' , ) ) {
    		wp_deregister_script( 'contact-form-7' );

not sure about the :” if ( !is_page('contact' , 'events' , ) ) { ” rule

hope you can help me

84. Ajay
    Ajay Published |

Simply amazing tutorial.

I’m running out of ideas for speeding up wordpress and this will help me to improve perfromance further. I was wondering if there is any plugin which can take care of cleaning up CSS and JS files? I got over 100 blogs and it is certainly not feasible to add these changes to each of them manually.

85. tianyi
    tianyi Published |

Dear Justin and other guys,

Firstly thank you for Can it be possible to use custom field to control loading css and js or not?

I tried but failed.

Best regards!

86. 10 WordPress ‘HOW-TO’ to Give Your Blog the Quality it Deserves
  87. Amy N Boon » 12 Lesser Known But Useful WordPress Hacks
  88. billboc
    billboc Published |

hello

for the “bad plugin” i tried:

if ( !is_single() ) {
    remove_action('wp_print_styles', 'mfbfw_css'); }

but it don’t work…
    any ideas ?

Billboc

89. 10 WordPress ‘HOW-TO’ to Give Your Blog the Quality it Deserves – Just a blog :)
  90. 10 Tips to Make Your WordPress Blog Outstanding - JustAnART
  91. How to remove WP Geo plugin from specific pages | | design is philosophydesign is philosophy
  92. Cyborg
    Cyborg Published |

Wow I had actually deleted the wp-pagenavi.css and added the CSS to Main: style.css to speed up my pages. As well as I had disabled: “Use pagenavi-css.css” from wp-admin PageNavi menu. Every thing looks good so I never checked server logs. I was surprised when I checked my apache “error.log” today it was so big as 800MB in only 2 months!!!

wp-pagenavi was reason for this mess and to get rid of that I found this article and I :
    1). Started to search for: wp_enqueue_style in wp-pagenavi.php unfortunalty I couldn’t find that word in this file or directory.

2). Added this to my themes functions.php

add_action( 'wp_print_styles', 'my_deregister_styles', 100 );

function my_deregister_styles() {
    	wp_deregister_style( 'wp-pagenavi' );

3). I also tried to add: remove_action(‘wp-pagenavi’);
    to functions.php

—-
    I tried this but my server was still showing same error.log growing :-(

Finally I had to edit file: plugins/wp-pagenavi/core.php
    COMPLETLY REMOVE LINE NR 180, Looks ike:

add_action( 'wp_print_styles', array( __CLASS__, 'stylesheets' ) );

And the error is GONE :-)

I wonder:
    1). How can I remove this action from themes functions.php instead of deleting line 180? It would be good to know since future updates for wp-pagenavi will put this line back again.

2). How to achieve 100% performances? The best way is actually to delete line 180 in wp-pagenavi/core.php? It doesn’t make any sense to define this function/action on every page to server and then telling it again to “don’t use/remove” this function/action.

You should remove every single byte which is useless if you are on a low budget server or are a professional developer to achieve and deliver BEST Performances.
    Bytes makes KB´s & KB´s makes MB´s.. so on..

93. How to remove WP Geo plugin from specific pages | Creative Web Design Agency
  94. Matt
    Matt Published |

Howdy,

Just to say “thanks” worked brilliantly and was super handy in lightening a mobile version of the site

Matt

1. Jesse
      Jesse Published |

You really got it to work? Im assuming you are on WP 3.3.1 ?

Were you able to find the handle for plugins which DONT use enqueue?

Any exact codes would be great

95. Devin Walker
    Devin Walker Published |

3-years later and still works like a champ!

96. Swapnil
    Swapnil Published |

Hey….this works well for wp_enqueue_style();
    but what if the plugin is using link tag?

$extra_html =<<<TTT

TTT;

how should i disable this and add related css to my theme css??

97. Fabio
    Fabio Published |

Hi Justin,

Great, it works like a charm!

Thank you!

98. Mark Wyner
    Mark Wyner Published |

You are a champion, sir. Thank you.

99. Is there a way not to load a plugin when on low resolution? | question code
  100. Stitchapps
    Stitchapps Published |

Great tip to improve performance of WP sites. Thanks for sharing…

101. Lisa Thomas
    Lisa Thomas Published |

I am part of a group of volunteers that is starting a new scheme in our community in Portland. One of the community projects that we are about to start relatates to your blog, and therefor some of the information here is of value for us and I just wanted so say thank you for that.

102. Site Speed Is Money – How I Earnt $30,587 In 6 Hours - Matthew Woodward
  103. Janelle
    Janelle Published |

Hello!

I am wondering about using this to cancel-out different scripts on different pages. Here’s what I have (which is not working);

add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'my_deregister_javascript', 100 );

function my_deregister_javascript() {
    if ( !is_page('contact') ) {
    	wp_deregister_script( 'contact-form-7' );
    if ( !is_page('calendar') ) {
    	wp_deregister_script( 'gigpress-admin-js' );
    if ( !is_page('bios') ) {
    	wp_deregister_script( 'tabs-slides' );
    }

Can someone tell me – what is wrong here? What’s the problem? Thank you so much.

1. John
      John Published |

For GigPress JS, use “gigpress-js” instead of “gigpress-admin-js”. I haven’t figured out what to use for the css yet.

104. How To – 10 Tips To Give Your Blog a Top Quality Feel | DWH-UK.com : Great Themes at Sensibles Prices!
  105. wp enqueue style | 如意PHP
    wp enqueue style | 如意PHP at |
  106. Besiktas
    Besiktas Published |

Thank you very much; that was very clear and helpful!

107. Besiktas
    Besiktas Published |

@Janelle: Do you want to show those things in for example in your contact page or not? Because the ! mark means ‘ if NOT-contact page, then…. ‘

108. 10 WordPress HOW-TO to Give Your Blog the Quality it Deserves | Wordpress | Developer Tutorial Online
  109. Little known Ways to Speeding up your Mom Blog Website - Remarkable Team
  110. Ryan
    Ryan Published |

Dude, thank you! This was so helpful.

Blessings,

Ryan

111. Как плагины WordPress влияют на загрузку вашего сайта | WPinCode — WordPress без плагинов
  112. 10 WordPress HOW-TO to Give Your Blog the Quality it Deserves | Web Design Library
  113. Manuel
    Manuel Published |

I notice that when running WP in DEBUG:true mode, each deregistered script triggers several “undefined index” and “referring to non-object” errors in the header and footer areas.

Those errors disappear if I use wp_dequeue_script() rather than wp_deregister_script(). The wp_dequeue_script() function was introduced with WP 3.1 in 2011.

So, should we update this method, and use wp_dequeue_script() instead ?

1. Grégoire Noyelle
      Grégoire Noyelle Published |

Thanks Manuel to figure out how to fix the bug.

Justin, could you please update your post?

It’s still have a good ranking :-)

114. Michelle
    Michelle Published |

Short and sweet… thanks for the tutorial! Anything that makes my site load faster is always a great idea! :)

115. My Epic List of Wordpress Resources
    My Epic List of Wordpress Resources at |
  116. mn9or
    mn9or Published |

Thank you for the tips :) . what if I want to disable all JS and I’ll include what I need manually ?

117. vincenzo
    vincenzo Published |

Hi, is this tip still working?

Many thanks

118. Reduce Site Load Time by 75% for Better Rankings
  119. 12 Lesser Known But Useful WordPress Hacks | CSE BLOG JUST
  120. Conditionally Disable Styles and Scripts in WordPress Plugins | Trial & Error
  121. On Conditionally Disable Styles and Scripts in WordPress Plugins | Trial & Error
  122. Albert
    Albert Published |

Hi I am glad I ran into this topic.

I have a custom file js file in the a theme I am using that is causing problems in the BuddyPress activities page.

Should i place the deque script in my themes function folder with a conditional statement:

if ( !is_page(‘activity’) ) in my theme functions folder or the buddypreess functions file.

Thanks for your patience if I amnot clear.

I need someones help please.

123. my javascript doesn't run/load with a complex theme, how to debug? - HelpDesk
  124. Taking Control of the CSS/JS that WordPress Plugins Load | Lunarium Design
  125. Taking Control of the CSS/JS that WordPress Plugins Load - Abstract PHP
  126. Taking Control of the CSS/JS that WordPress Plugins Load - Sacked Articles | Sacked Articles
  127. 12 Lesser Known But Useful WordPress Hacks | Certalinx