Alabama cold

Alabamians just weren’t built for this. I’m praying for a little sunshine.

1. Michael
    Michael Published |

Imagine if it got cold enough that you actually needed to put anti-freeze in your car! ;)

1. José Alencastro
      José Alencastro Published |

All Obama’s nation is cold in this winter :)

2. Kathy Drewien
    Kathy Drewien Published |

I see you successfully avoided gridlock.

3. Randy
    Randy Published |

Hey, at least your chickens still come outside! Ours won’t leave the coop it’s been so cold. (-23 on Monday without the wind chill) They have taken over my woodworking shop that is attached to their coop! (Which, as you can imagine, I don’t use right now since it is not really heated.)

4. Sue
    Sue Published |

Looks really cold in Alabama. I’m in PDX Oregon and we are having a very dry winter. No rain is turning our green into brown. What is up with this crazy winter weather.

5. David - @turtlepod
    David - @turtlepod Published |

Crazy weather everywhere.

I just got a flashback,

When I was in grade school, my dream was to be a mangaka or a vet or both.

And go to japan and europe because I want to see snow.

I used to think that the only place with snow is japan and europe, and s/n pole.

And currently, I don’t even have a pet :)

6. Rajan
    Rajan Published |

It’s looks like really very COLD

7. ankaragücü haberleri
    ankaragücü haberleri Published |

oo very cold -10? or -20? few months in the summer

8. Dee Syed
    Dee Syed Published |

We thought we’d escaped the cold weather over here in London with a warmer and earlier than usual spring but it’s suddenly become freezing! Even had hailstones yesterday… looks like winter might not have forgotten us after all :)

9. wawan
    wawan Published |

similar chickens look like with those at my homeland Indonesia! “Ayam kampung” we call it!

10. Hina
    Hina Published |

Oh it look so cold. It will be hard to start the car

11. Rahul
    Rahul Published |

I can feel the cold just by looking at the pics.