It’s that time of the year again. A new TV season is upon us. With some shows beginning to air this week, I thought it best to post my “to watch” schedule for the fall.
Unlike last year, I’ve pared my list down to a handful of shows. One reason for this change is that I’m working nights for the next few months on a project that I haven’t officially announced, so I simply have fewer hours. Another big part of it is that I was disappointed in so much this past season. I want to spend more of my free time on things that I’m truly enjoying.
I’m also getting back into movie collecting to a small degree. I’m not buying everything that comes out like I did at one point in the past. However, I am picking up things that make me happy or that I’m super excited about.
Sundays and Thursdays are the big nights. Everything else is pretty sparse.
The times below are in Central. I’ve listed the network in parentheses and the season premiere date for each. The shows with an asterisk are new this year.
- 7:00-8:00 - Batwoman (CW) * - 10/6
- 7:00-8:00 - God Friended Me (CBS) - 9/29
- 8:00-9:00 - Supergirl (CW) - 10/6
- 9:00-10:00 - The Rookie (ABC) - 9/29
- No shows on Monday nights.
- 7:00-8:00 - The Flash (CW) - 10/8
- 8:00-9:00 - Arrow (CW) - 10/15
- 8:00-9:00 - Nancy Drew (CW) * - 10/9
- 7:00-7:30 - Young Sheldon (CBS) - 9/26
- 7:00-8:00 - Supernatural (CW) - 10/10
- 8:00-9:00 - Legacies (CW) - 10/10
- 9:00-10:00 - Evil (CBS) * - 9/26
- No shows on Friday nights.