6 Weird Things About Me
I was searching for something to write about tonight, and I came up with almost nothing. Eventually, I began reading some old stories and essays and random musings in “My Documents.” I found this incomplete thing that needed to be finished at some point. I remember coming across it a few months ago on someone’s website, and I thought it would be fun to complete. So, here it is—six weird things about me:
- I always pour milk in with my ice cream (always something with nuts in it). Instead of eating the nuts, I leave them in the bowl to eat while I sip the milk out after finishing the ice cream.
- I have a copy of the USA Today for every weekday of last semester. At some point, I thought this was a neat idea. I can't remember my reasons.
- I believe Ray Kurzweil is not totally insane. If you don't know who Kurzweil is, you can check out his site at RayKurzweil.net. Or just google him. He is the author of the bestseller The Singularity is Near.
- I like eating peanut butter sandwiches without the jelly. I don't know why I do this; I just always have. At some point, I was probably too lazy to mix the peanut butter and jelly, and I simply continued to eat it that way.
- I'm a 22-year-old college guy with two cats. I think that's self-explanatory. It does seem a bit weird, but I feel oddly okay about it.
- I'm kind of a loner. Sure, I interact with other people on a regular basis and have plenty of friends. But, I always feel a sort of peace when I'm having my "Justin time." Sure, everybody enjoys some alone time now and again, but I think I like it a little too much.
I might not have quite reached a 10 on anyone’s weird-o-meter, but that’s the best list I can come up with. It’s actually kind of hard coming up with six weird things about myself. Everything seems so normal to me.