1. Jenn Besonia
    Jenn Besonia Published |

Honestly, I don’t have any goal for this year. hehe! I don’t know. I just go with the flow.

BTW, is Philippines included in the list of Asian countries you want to visit? :)

2. BoltClock
    BoltClock Published |

I wrote some reflections for 2008 as well as my 2009 resolutions @ WordPress.com. I’m not sure if you’d like to read the many lists there, though, so here are my resolutions right from that post:

Read the Bible constantly and with a heart of desire to get to know and get closer to God.
    Have at least one friend come to know God for the very first time.
    Love as God loves.
    Get myself comfortable and accustomed to new school life, new friends and a new future.
    Be a better student.
    Take good care of and cherish all that I have — I’ve lost enough last year…
    Same as 2008: 1680×1050 :P

I think I shall get my ass back into shape too! *updates my post*

As much as I’d like to meet you in person, I can’t, unless you’re planning to come to Singapore :P

I’d also love to attend a WordCamp someday!

3. Happy new year! « BoltClock @ WordPress.com
  4. SE7EN
    SE7EN Published |

Yay please come to Thailand XD
    I heard that Ma.tt’ll come to WordCamp Bangkok in April but even the schedule for WordCamp itself has not confirmed yet

Last year I already attended WordCamp Bangkok and met several bloggers in person :D

5. Wesley
    Wesley Published |

The nr 1 goal I have (internet related) is to create at least 20 quality wordpress plugins, I’ve just released the first one which improves the standard 2.7 plugin installation, allowing you to install multiple plugins at the same time. You can read about it on my blog http://www.improvingtheweb.com

Best of luck with all your goals,
    Wesley

6. BoltClock
    BoltClock Published |

OK, I’ll take a look at that Bible if I can get my hands on one.

7. Jenn Besonia
    Jenn Besonia Published |

“The Philippines are…”? Sorry, but I’m just curious to know if that’s an error or there’s an explanation for that.

8. chika
    chika Published |

hie…justin…
    its very great that you have very big attentions….but…will you always follow with the people plans?so…maybe I can share with you.may I???

9. Epat
    Epat Published |

please come to my country, indonesia :D

10. Ron
    Ron Published |

My main goal this year is to get back and retain my focus. This past year I spent way too much time creating new projects instead of focusing on the projects I already have that were working and that I have let lapse and now need my attention. I stayed busy, but my focus was too scattered.

A third attempt at a failed business model knocked the wind out of me, but I’m back on my feet and ready to go another round.

I don’t think you will have any problems reaching your goals Justin. Your passion shows in your work. You will do even greater things again this year!

BTW I think your monetary goals stated are way too low, you should accomplish those by March/April easily with the value you are providing here lately.

11. Jenn Besonia
    Jenn Besonia Published |

Based on the stated facts here, I reckon the correct phrase is “The Philippines is”. It’s a collective noun. Meaning, even if the Philippines itself has so many islands, it still functions as one country.

12. Jenn Besonia
    Jenn Besonia Published |

BTW, I wish you would also develop a theme for wordpress.com users. I can’t find a theme that is simple yet elegant, just like your page.

13. dinu
    dinu Published |

all the best Justin :D

14. Jauhari
    Jauhari Published |

Yes, Come to Indonesia Please ;)

15. Kansm
    Kansm Published |

Try to study Polish language, it is one of the most difficult languages on world. Straighter in terms of the structure from English, however the vocabulary and the amount of national signs are this way diversified and difficult, that learning Polish is an something like… art? Realy hard thing. I am offering help if You need ;-)

16. Clarky
    Clarky Published |

Well, I am your new blog friend, I am Clarky from China. if you ask my goals, well, I’d like to say that I want to make money from my blog, $10 per day I think, but the important goal is I want to speak English as well as Americans and Englishman, I know it is hard but I will try.

17. CrystalsQuest
    CrystalsQuest Published |

I did my goals just before new year using the ‘Best Year Yet’ process – and I’ve already ticked off number 1. Feels amazing!

Thinking you could combine Life Goal #5 and Wordpress Goal #6 – if you released plugin versions of your options recent posts slideshow and the sidebar tabs function I’d definitely be making donations to use them… or even buy them if you chose to charge.

Crystal
    crystalsquest.com

18. David
    David Published |

Justin, it is almost the end of 2009. How is plans going on. Have you covered most of them?