Favorite 7 Songs
I actually found it quite hard to narrow this list down to seven songs. Just when I think I’m through, I remember another song I want on this list. I’ve made up my mind though. Almost every song on here is a song I can sit back and relax to.
- Imagine - John Lennon This song almost speaks for itself. Mostly, I like the message of peace it sends out.
- Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve Became one of my favorites when I heard it played at the end of Cruel Intentions.
- Drift Away - Dobie Gray The music just makes me feel good.
- Song of the South - Alabama Reminds me of the stories my grandfather used to tell me about growing up. "Well somebody told us Wall Street fell, but we were so poor that we couldnt tell." Almost an exact quote of what he told me one day.
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd I can't call myself an Alabamian without putting this on my list.
- Fishin' in the Dark - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band One of those songs I've liked since I was younger. More "feel good" music.
- Tiny Dancer - Elton John I've liked this since I've watched Almost Famous. Elton John is one of the best pianists I've ever heard.