1. kenju

Brother and Sisters
    American Idol
    Lost

Michele sent me.

2. Bubs
    Bubs Published |

I never saw Firefly, but wasn’t the movie ‘Serenity’ based on the series? I loved that movie!

3. Justin
    Justin Published |

Bubs, it was based off it. You should definitely watch the series though. So much of what the characters say and how the characters act can only be understood by watching the series first.

You can easily watch the movie and have a great time though. I actually thought the backstory Joss gave at the beginning of Serenity was very good. It covered a lot of material in a short amount of time.

Kenju, The Sopranos is definitely up there for me. I lost a little bit of interest in Lost, but I’ll catch up on DVD later. I’ve watched the first season of Grey’s Anatomy, and I’m looking forward to seeing more of it. Never seen Brothers and Sisters.

And, I’m anti-American Idol since they didn’t let my sister on the show. Actually, I’ve never really watched it.

4. Kat
    Kat Published |

Oh I love Buffy because of the quality character development and the fact that were close to zero holes in the entire storyline. Angel was ok for me, the first two seasons at least, then it was just downhill from there.

5. Kwizgiver
    Kwizgiver Published |

Kind of a sci-fi/fantasy guy, huh?

Sorry your sister didn’t make American Idol. :-( Will she try again?

6. Justin
    Justin Published |

Kat, that’s one thing I forgot to mention — Buffy hardly had any holes in the storyline. Angel’s fourth season was a little iffy for me, but season 5 more than made up for it.

Kwizgiver, I never realized I was a sci-fi/fantasy guy until a few years back. However, I enjoy all genres. Most of the time, I won’t watch crap, and a lot of the sci-fi/fantasy series are crap.

As far as my sister goes, I think she might try again. She mentioned some country show that’s like American Idol, but I don’t know what the name of it is. This summer she’s supposed to sing for a rock band in Georgia. We’ll have to see how that goes.

7. Amanda
    Amanda Published |

Firefly and Seinfeld are the best!

8. F-p
    F-p Published |

Random Order Top 5:

1) Grey’s Anatomy
    2) Heroes
    3) Weeds
    4) Entourage
    5) Prison Break

And im just starting soprano’s from season one, looking good!

9. Roxanne