1. J Mehmett
    J Mehmett Published |

Well, I think this is the same technique in which as multi author A List Apart uses, I have seen this style on Options theme and it was the firs time I meet it, but I couldn’t help myself understand where the image came from. I understood it now.

Thanks, you are nice teacher

2. Anonymous
    Anonymous Published |

my desire – a way (plugin, probably) to choose at random an about the author description or fact from a set of such user-supplied items – this would allow my authors to have a variety of different/stupid/hopefully-funny things appear attached to their articles

3. david cheong
    david cheong Published |

As always, Justin, your work is great and admired most. Beside this new Gravatar, are you doing new themes? Looking forward on your work. :)

4. Anonymous
    Anonymous Published |

Justin, I am truly impressed with all the information and support you have given in this blog. Being still a WP novice, I find that you have given lots of valuable information to help me understand how to tweak WP… ;-)

Cheers…

5. Une semaine avec Wordpress #13
    Une semaine avec Wordpress #13 at |
  6. Jennyhow
    Jennyhow Published |

doesn’t seems to be working for me. When I click on the link, it says the path is not found. What gives?

7. Jennyhow
    Jennyhow Published |

i mean ?php the_author_posts_link(); ?

8. Doing more with gravatars: Authors template page
  9. giramonda
    giramonda Published |

Hi Justin,

I just discovered your options theme. It’s incredible! Thanks so much for offering it to us!

I’ve been tweeking all day. Still have more to do…

For right now, I’m stuck on this gravatar thing. Which folder exactly am I supposed to upload my pic so it will appear next to about? i changed the code and now a black box appears with my username in it. I didn’t know where to stick the css code… not in the single.php right?

While we’re at it. I added a twitter feed and used a table to put the feed next to the twitter bird image. But, the image keeps displaying a border. How do I get rid of that?

Thanks so much!!

10. The Floating frog
    The Floating frog Published |

Cheers mate well covered

11. wordpress文章作者相关技巧 | 怒风的Blog
  12. Neowster
    Neowster Published |

This “author bio” code is great and easy to implement. Thanks. If I may request, can you do a simple intro on how you achieve your front page layout? A normal post followed by using custom images and excerpt. This will be very helpful. Thanks.

13. Go Holga
    Go Holga Published |

awesome! thanks a lot :)

14. Most Desired WordPress Hacks: 11 Common Requests and Fixes | POLPDESIGN
  15. Heather
    Heather Published |

Thank you so much for this information! I’m still fiddling around with a few things, but it’s been very helpful to me.

16. Check out how to add your avatar to your comments on this and other blogs | How to Be a Woman
  17. Customize your WordPress Theme | Neowster
    Customize your WordPress Theme | Neowster at |
  18. Danno
    Danno Published |

Great tute. Got it working on my site. Just need to tweak the CSS now. Cheers Justin.

19. wordpress文章作者相关技巧 | 上善若水 Feed博客聚合
  20. Check out how to add your avatar to your comments on this and other blogs | Retro Heather
  21. Mike
    Mike Published |

This is probably a long shot, but is there anyway to create a more link after “x” amount of words. I have an author who has an enormous profile and I would like to keep the about the author from taking up too much space.

22. Mike’s Corner « Bluegrass Blog
    Mike’s Corner « Bluegrass Blog at |
  23. sikis
    sikis Published |

thank you.

24. Paolo
    Paolo Published |

Cheers mate,
    really nice guide. I have some posts which are co-authored. I use the Co-Authors Plus plugin to show both names. It would be nice to show bio and gravatar as well. I’ve got an author box under my posts but i cannot manage to show both authors images and description. Any help?

Sample Post: http://www.meridianionline.org/2010/12/10/chiacchiere-alessandro-colombo/