1. John
    John Published |

Hi Justin, I love your structure theme so I am very happy to hear that the update is only days away. As you are working on an image script, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to include a “caption” custom field (positioned underneath the image)?
    Regards, John

2. Bryan Harley
    Bryan Harley Published |

Very much looking forward to your updates, JT! You do some amazing work here, thanks for all your dedication.

The image script is particular sounds awesome. I’ve been using a WP plugin called ‘image extractor’ so far, but it has several problems (most importantly it won’t crop large images correctly). Check it out here if you’re interested.

3. guillofar
    guillofar Published |

Amazing news Justin! I cant wait to use the new options theme. The image upload script sounds great, and the gallery is a nice inclusion too.
    Thanks!

4. David@VineSites.com
    David@VineSites.com Published |

oh man, you are the coolest. These are the posts here I eagerly anticipate – waiting.., waiting…, some nice informative post…, waiting…, then blammo – the goods from JT. Woohoo! Looking forward to it all, Structure update especially. Project M, with the disclaimer of not having seen it, has my support as well. Here’s to your continued success and inspiration!

5. Mid
    Mid Published |

The same error in 1.1.2…

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare breadcrumb() (previously declared in /home/.rane/midvith/midvith.abraxar.pl/wp-content/themes/options/app/breadcrumb.php:5) in /home/.rane/midvith/midvith.abraxar.pl/wp-content/themes/options/app/loop-functions.php on line 33
  6. Mid
    Mid Published |

Any of Your ideas – upgrading doesn’t work. When i delete old files, and upload new, i have the same errors.

7. Mid
    Mid Published |

I fixed it, but have still one problem – http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4247/clipboard02be4.jpg – screenshot

8. Ian Stewart
    Ian Stewart Published |

Two guesses:

Project M = a “premium” plugin/add-on that extends the capabilities of your free themes.

Project M = install and setup of complicated themes at a flat rate.

9. J Mehmett
    J Mehmett Published |

Hi Justin,

So glad to hear update of Options. Can I know where the changes (the removal of 332 lines of code and 24 functions took place), did you update the change log?

10. Robert Irizarry
    Robert Irizarry Published |

Justin – Waiting anxiously for the Structure update. I’m so glad I made the move a few months ago and I’m looking forward to the optimized code.

11. anthony
    anthony Published |

I’m starting from scratch a new blog with your theme option! I love photography and this theme is really perfect for me! I want to thank you for your work and for the updates coming! These seem awesome!

12. Thomas Clausen
    Thomas Clausen Published |

Always love your work, and this is no exeption.

I was hoping that you would make a drop-down with the subpages in the top-navigation, like with the Options theme.

But none the less, this is fantastic.

13. Thomas Clausen
    Thomas Clausen Published |

Sorry, this was on the wrong page (damn you tabbed browsing :-) ). Should have been a comment here.