1. Guillermo

Wow! That was fast!!!
    Thanks!
    I will try it right now

2. Reinar Svendsen
    Reinar Svendsen Published |

Dear Justin,

I just wanna send you a line saying that you keep impressing me! Impressing me with your high level of service and support, guidelines with a very high degree of userfriendliness, your professionalism in what you do and last but not least your dedication towards development and being a huge inspiration.

My upgrade of both WordPress 2.6 and Options 1.2.1 just now went smoothly and, of course, error free.

Many thanks Justin!

3. Matthias
    Matthias Published |

Hi Justin,
    thanks for the fast changes for 2.6
    I updated options theme manually.
    Your changelog instructions were great.

Matthias

4. Missy (from Bloggers Search)
    Missy (from Bloggers Search) Published |

Nice how you stay on top of your themes. Thanxs for your hard work. Your themes are as good (if not better), than many premium fee-based themes.

Good work!

5. Craig
    Craig Published |

Awesome Justin Thank you very much for keeping the “premium” free market flowing. I have 3 sites running it now and still find new features. The only thing that makes a good theme is support and updates, and I await M with great anticipation.

Thanks!

6. MhawSayar
    MhawSayar Published |

Dear Justin! That’s really fast & good enough Updates! I’m always thanking you for all of your efforts!

Go ahead! :)

7. Jylan Wynne
    Jylan Wynne Published |

Great news, I wasn’t expecting it to be released this early. I was just wondering though why you’re holdind back on your upgrade? What does it have to do with BBpress?

8. J Mehmett
    J Mehmett Published |

Hi Justin,

Great! But, I only got the news of WP 2.6 release on my Dashboard release. WP2.5.1 didn’t notify me to update.

Your change log instruction is nice. Someone can only upload only the modified files instead of overwriting all the files. Error free upgrading.

So do you mean that WP2.6 is not compatible the current bbPress version?

9. Raimy
    Raimy Published |

All updated here with only 1 wp/plugin related incident!

I really liked the way you laid out just the changed files and their order of importance. Uploading those files only made my Options upgrade so much easier since I have made some changes to a few core files, only 1 of which was affected by your update.

10. Aidan Cufe
    Aidan Cufe Published |

Hey Justin

The Theme doesnt handle the captain tag on the main page if its at the top of the post.

It appears that there is a new way of inserting images into a post. and it wraps a captain tag around the image, its also not applying the float left and right but they might be problems for wordpress to sort

but the caption tag, is appearing on the main page excerpt as code almost, any idea what this might be ? just insert an image at the top of a blog post and save up and look to see on your main page what i mean

11. Jylan Wynne
    Jylan Wynne Published |

I actually upgraded to 2.6 even though I’ve just started a forum, and the login works. According to the threads that I read about it its because of a few lines of code in the wp-config.php file. You can see what I mean in the wordpress integration settings in bbpress.

I had these in already as I was having problems logging in to both when setting the forum up.

12. Sterling Okura
    Sterling Okura Published |

Justin, you are the man. I’ve worked with several premium WP themes, but was amazed by the Options theme. Thanks for the quick fixes for 2.6 version.

I setup it up for a reggae band and they love it.

13. Grant
    Grant Published |

Hi Justin,
    Thanks for the great theme – just did my upgrade – took less than 10 minutes and all works perfectly!
    Thanks
    Grant.

14. Nathalie HMD
    Nathalie HMD Published |

Hi Justin,

Great work! I really love your Options theme, I use it on all my websites.

I have a problem though:

On the old Wordpress websites I had it on (version 2.5), when I upgraded Wordpress I had no problem.

Last day, I built a new website, and pushed Wordpress 2.6 directly there.

Now my Popularity contest plugin does not want to activate on this website ONLY. I tried the different solutions offered on the support forums I found, but it still doesn’t work.

Do you have any idea why this does not work anymore? I wanted to give you a “heads up” because I suspect many more will have this problem in the near future.

Now I don’t want to look like I ask you to find a solution or patch the plugin for me — I’ll surely manage without. But could you think about offering more options for popularity plugins? Is there any other?

By the way, when I activate the plugin it says:
    Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Thanks a lot for this great theme! You are great!

15. How To Get Work Properly Image Caption Feature With WordPress 2.6 | M B L 0 G G E R
  16. Burhan
    Burhan Published |

Hi I Just Installed Wordpress and Using Options Theme. this is My site http://downloadhindisongsmp3.com but here Came Problem I’m Unable to Setup Feature Gallery. Dont Know Why i Tried Everything u Shows in Forum and Documentation … Please Suggest me How Can I Fix It…

Regards
    Burhan

17. ismail
    ismail Published |

i love you man

18. Troy
    Troy Published |

I uploaded your template to my themes folder however the thumbnails for the themes won’t show up. Has anyone had this happen to them?